more metal than the left side of the periodic table
I’m watching The Best of Both Worlds Part 1!!!
So here’s a story about this. This episode originally aired three weeks before I was born. My birth parents missed it on TV, but taped it, and sat down to watch it around dinner time on July 8th, 1990. Of course, the episode was amazing, and they got really into it, when suddenly - oops. Jessa was so f-ing ready to come out. I imagine I was like “HOLY SHIT, BORG. LET ME OUT, OMFG, I GOTTA SEE THIS FOR MYSELF!!!!!!” I was three weeks early, you see.
My birth father tells me, “It sucked to miss it, but don’t worry, though. Since we taped it, we were able to watch it later.”
Yeah, Idk, I just think that’s the best story of my life.
imagine a freshly showered spock blow drying and flat ironing his hair into the Perfect Vulcan Bowl Cut™
I’m not sexually frustrated, I’m sexually FURIOUS *punches hole in wall*
When you listen to a song you used to listen to ages ago and you get that weird as fuck spine chilling feeling as you remember how your life was at that point in time
- Reality Check: There will always be someone thinner than you, no matter how thin you are. Aiming to be the "thinnest" "sickest" "worst" is a pointless goal because you will never achieve it.
- Reality Check: Eating at night/in the morning/after working out/before working out/at someone's house/in front of people/more than your sister/even if you just ate an hour ago/more than X times per day will NOT make you gain weight. Weight gain is about calories in vs. calories out, not about where/when/what/in from of whom you eat.
- Reality Check: Fat is not bad. Fat is necessary in order to absorb calcium and many other nutrients. Fat is part of a balanced diet.
- Reality Check: Sugar is not bad either. Sugar helps balance cravings. If you completely avoid sugar, your cravings will only get stronger. Eat sugar when you crave it to avoid binging on it.
- Reality Check: What you see in the mirror is probably distorted. Instead of body checking, create affirmations for yourself. I am strong. I am brave. I am compassionate. I am loved.
- Reality Check: People care about you. I can guarantee someone out there does. Someone loves you and cares about you and it's killing someone out there to see you hate yourself and hurt yourself. Even when you think you're completely and utterly alone, you're not. Because I care and if you ever need someone, I'm here.
[part 2] that not only furries are into collars haha. but he has to put cash on a visa gift card and then get it off of etsy so i dunno when i’ll have it but hopefully soon! and it’s kinda subtle, but still obviously a collar, and we’re still in high school so i know i’m gonna get a LOT of questions/weird looks…how do i deal with that? i’m not too concerned about it, but i don’t wanna like, completely freeze when it happens.
You don’t have to disclose what it’s about to anyone who gives you weird looks. I generally just go “Yeah I thought it looked awesome. Deal with it.” Sometimes though someone will go “Is that a collar?!” When it’s someone I know, maybe I’ll say “Yeah, so?” and either explain it to them or not depending on my relationship with them. When it’s someone I don’t know, I just go “No, it’s just a choker. It looks cool though, right?” Don’t worry about it.
I’m SO HAPPY for you, though!! I’m glad he could realize that not only furries are into collars!! They’re great for D/s as well as pet play (light, or heavy!) which doesn’t necessarily have to involve furries - but maybe he’d be into it, if he is a furry. Enjoy!!!!!
bring me a cat or a dog to snuggle right now and i’ll love you forever